Thank you for considering audiotags!
Before you start, please let me introduce to you some great features of bookdown:
- use left and right arrow keys to navigate to the previous/next page
- click the “font” (big “A”) button on the top-left and change to a serif font if you happen to hate sans-serif fonts as I do.
- If you believe that serious stuff must be rendered by LaTeX as I do, there is a LaTex-rendered PDF for you to download (click the download button on the top)
- If you love to read on a Kindle, there is also an epub output (click the download button on the top).
Examples in this manual
If you want to run the examples in this book:
- clone the repo and navigate into it
- all examples, unless otherwise specified, can be copied verbatim from this book to
src/main.rsand run with
cargo run(if you’re reading it online, the copy button wil show if you hover over a code block)